This particulate respirator is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain non-oil based particles, and provides at least 95 percent filter efficiency. This classic disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide comfortable, reliable worker respiratory protection.
3M™ Particulate Respirator 8210, N95 is a disposable particulate respirator that is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection of at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles. This respirator is designed for use for particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or other dusty operations. This respirator can also help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles (examples: mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis), but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness, or disease. The respirator incorporates 3M’s proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media designed for ease of breathing. This respirator is compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection.
Get more face time. Comfort options that work for you.
A respirator can’t give workers all the protection it was designed to provide, unless it is selected and worn correctly during all periods of exposure. That’s why 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features designed to enhance user comfort and help increase wear time.
* NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
* Two-strap design with welded dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal
* Cushioning nose foam
* Lightweight construction promotes greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time
* Advanced electrostatic media is designed for ease of breathing
* Step 1 - Pre-stretch the straps before wearing. Place the respirator over your nose and mouth. Be sure the metal nose clip is on top.
* Step 2 - Pull the top strap over your head until it rests on the crown of your head above your ears. Pull the bottom strap over your head until it rests just below your ears.
* Step 3 - Place your fingertips from both hands at the top of the metal nosepiece. Using two hands, mold the nose area to the shape of your nose by pushing inward while moving your fingertips down both sides of the nosepiece.
* Step 4 - Check the seal of your filtering facepiece respirator each time you don the respirator. Place both hands completely over the respirator. Be careful not to disturb the position of the respirator. Inhale and exhale sharply. If air leaks around nose, readjust the nosepiece. If air leaks at the respirator edges, work the straps back along the sides of your head. If you CANNOT achieve a proper seal, DO NOT enter the contaminated area. See your super- visor.
Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M Particulate Respirator 8210, which is designed to help reduce exposure to certain airborne particles.
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service in USA at 1-800-243-4630 and in Canada at 1-800-267-4414.